Kids koSha Camp with Dr. Vivek Desai
Discover the Magic of koSha Camp for Kids. Be a Yogi & learn from Shiva!
Join us for a three-hour of fun-filled exploration, self-discovery, and blissful activities that will leave kids feeling refreshed and inspired.
The camp will be led by Dr. Vivek Desai. A molecular biologist from Princeton University, Vivek also has a degree in philosophy and a master’s degree in Sanskrit.
He is also an author with many works to his credit. He has developed a koSha framework of education based on Hindu scriptures by which parents can impart holistic education to their children. With his rigorous study of both cutting-edge science and original Vedic scriptures, Vivek is known for his ability to deliver ancient solutions to modern problems.
The camp will focus on:
- Physical development through outdoor games and Ayurveda
- Vital development through yoga and meditation
- Emotional development through arts and nature play
- Intellectual development through storytelling and Sanskrit
- Spiritual development through the right orientation
Event time: Saturday, July 8th, 10 AM– 1 pm ET
Place: Bharat Sevashram Sangha, 3497 NJ-27, Kendall Park, NJ 08824